NCELL Pro Roaming
This administration empowers you to convey your PDA with your Ncell number while voyaging abroad. Ncell has made wandering helpful because of its worldwide system which covers the greater part of the spots you wish to visit. We are continually expanding our systems worldwide for you to remain associated with your companions, family and business.
- GPRS Roaming (Data Service)
- Balance information – to know the balance, the subscriber needs to dial *101# (Non-Chargeable)
- Customer will be charged accordingly for checking balance through SMS
At present, Ncell has tied up with more than 300 operators worldwide for voice calls and more than 200 operators for GPRS.
Click here for Ncell Roaming Discounted Tariff
Activation /deactivation conditions:
- For activation of roaming service, customer should visit Ncell Centre and place the corresponding amount of Rs.10,000 on the account as a deposit. The deposit of Rs.10000 will allow a week activation of roaming service.
- In case if you want to extend your roaming service, you can apply similarly with the corresponding amount of deposit.
Download the Roaming Activation form
How to use?
Network Selection – You can select your network automatically or manually.
When the selection is set to automatic, the handset will register itself with the one of the partner operator’s network.
Or, a roamer may select the desired network manually in case a mobile handset fails to find the network automatically or there is need to use other operator’s service due to lower tariffs or better coverage. To do so, one should go to the Menu option of the phone – network selection – manual – and choose the desired network from the list.
Ncell subscribers can avail Internet, WAP and MMS services while roaming. To use GPRS while roaming, one needs to activate GPRS services by:
Sending SMS text “A” to 900224 before leaving the country or dial *100# while you are roaming. Please check your GPRS configuration before travelling abroad.
Note: MMS can be sent only between Ncell customers.
|To Ncell Customers||To other mobile network||To land line numbers|
|+ 977980XXX[sc name=”yllix90″ ][sc name=”yllix90″ ]XXXX||+ 977XXXXXXXXXX||+ 977 X XXXXXXX|
- Customers should have enough credit to make and receive calls
- Calls to Ncell Centre are charged by roaming partners as international calls to Nepal.
- Roaming partner may restrict use of some of the listed services.
- Roamer is charged for incoming and outgoing calls as well as for sending SMS. Receiving SMS is free of charge.
- The mentioned roaming tariff rates are based on calculation of tariff schemes provided by roaming partners, which on their part are subject to constant changes. Therefore, roaming tariffs differ from operator to operator within the same country.