Oppo A7 now available in shop: Ridiculously Overpriced
Oppo has become wildly successful in Nepal. thanks to their beautiful design and camera-eccentric advertisement. thank you additionally to the sponsorship in programs like Nepal Idol. regardless of the reason, Oppo is a major participant in the Nepali smartphone industry. Oppo F9 that was released 2 months in the past have become very popular among consumers. To maintain the momentum going, Oppo has introduced in a similar new smartphone, Oppo A7, into Nepal. Oppo A7 was up for pre-order beginning this November. Now, you can directly purchase the smartphone from physical stores for Rs. 35,790.
Oppo A7, on the outside, looks very similar to the Oppo F9. That’s understandable as the teardrop notch has become quite famous among smartphone buyers. This lower-res display is a huge shocker considering the price. There is the no shiny geometric pattern at the back.
On the inside, the A7 uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 which is not as powerful as the MediaTek Helio P60 processor used in the F9. Just don’t expect to play PUBG with the same smoothness as the F9.
Oppo A7 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch LTPS IPS LCD competitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) skinned with ColorOS 5.1
- Memory: 3GB/ 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB using micro SD card)
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, AF; 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery
OPPO A7 Price in Nepal: Rs. 35,790
The rear dual camera configuration is (supposedly) a combination of 13MP main sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. As we have tested the F9 in person, we are assuming that this phone will click very good photos for the price.
With F9 costing just about Rs. 5000 more (3000 more if you buy from Daraz) and giving you an upgrade to most of the features of the A7, we don’t think any person with a sane mind would choose the A7 over the F9. If you are spending 35K on a phone, spend a little bit more and get the F9.