Oppo F1s- full phone Features, specification and comparison
Oppo F1s manufactured by Oppo mobile House which was launched in August 2016. The phone consists of 5.50-inch touch screen with 720 pixels by 1280 pixels display.
Oppo mobile house manufactured this phone with octa-core Media Tek MT6750 processor with non- removable battery of 3075mAh. The phone comes with 3GB of RAM with internal storage of 32Gb and that can be extended upto 128GB through micro SD card.
While talking about the camera of the phone, Oppo F1s is known as camera phone because it has a 13- megapixel primary camera in rear and 16-megapixel front camera for selfies with attractive flash.
The phones runs operating system of Android 5.1 and has a height 154.50cm, width 76.00cm and thickness 7.38cm with weight of 160.00 grams.
Oppo F1s has features of dual Sim, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelero meter and Ambient light sensor are the sensor include by this phone but it does not includes the sensor of temperature, Barometer, Gyroscope.
This phone is found in different colours: gold, rose gold and grey.
Specification and Features of Oppo F1s Smartphone
- 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and 267 PPI pixel density
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB using microSD
- 16MP front facing camera and 13MP rear camera
- Mediatek MT6750 Chipset with Octa Core 1.5 GHz Cortex A53 CPU and Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 3075mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Android v5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS v3.0