Vacancy Announcements From Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Limited
Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd. is seeking application from highly motivated, energetic, passionate, result oriented and dynamic professional Nepali Citizens having a positive attitude to work in the bank for the following positions for existing and upcoming branches.
1. Branch Managers: Supervisor/Junior Officer/ Officer (Few)
Tanahun, Kaski Dang, Rupandehi, Surkhet, Bardiya. Chitwan, Dob, Bajhang Darchula, Sunsari, Jhapa, Bara, Sindhupalchowk, Dhanusa, Banke, Achham, KaiJali, Siraha, Mahottari, Kapilvastu, RautahaL Morang and other Districts
- Officer/Junior Officer/Supervisor: Completed Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Management from recognized University.
- Master’s Degree: Must have at least 3 years banking experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: Must have at least 5 years banking experience
- Age: Not below 21 years and not exceeding 40 years as on application deadline.
- Must have good exposure in branch operations and sales along with reporting and I promoting service culture through courteous and proper guidance.
2. Chartered Accountants: Senior Officer/Officer (Few)
Academic Qualification: Completed Chartered Accountant, (CA) from ICAN/ICAI.
Age: Not exceeding 40 years as on application deadline.
- Sound knowledge of Central Bank Directives, BAFIA,1 Company Ad 2063. Income Tax Act 2058. NAS/1AS/NFRS. AML Guidelines and other relevant banking rules and regulations and must be experienced on Analytical Knowledge of Financial Database.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Banks and Financial: institutions.
4. Management Trainee (Few)
Job Location: Inside/Outside Valley Branches
Academic Qualification: Completed Master’s Degree, preferably In Management with at least 2nd division marks/ CGPA of 2.40 from a recognized university.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on application deadline.
4. Assistant Level: Supervisor/ Senior Assistant/Assistant (Few)
Job Location: Kailali, Achham, Doti, Rupandehi, Dang, Bardiya, Banke, Kapilvastu, Dhanusa, Mahottari, Sariahi, Kaski, Parasa, Dhading, Rautahat, Makwanpur, Surkhet. Nawalparasi, Chitwan, Bara, Dolakha, Siraha, Sunsar), Jhapa, Tanahun and other Districts
Academic Qualification: Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Management from recognized University
- Supervisor: Must have at least 4 years of banking experience
- Senior Assistant: Must have at least 3 years banking experience
Assistant: Must have at least 1-year banking experience Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on application deadline;
5. Junior Assistant (Few)
Job Locations: Kathmandu Valley, Rupandehi, Dang, Bardiya, Sindhupalchowk, Rukum (Musikot-1), Darchula, Dadeldhura, Baitadi, Jhapa, Makwanpur, Kaski, Banke, Surkhet, Siraha, Bara, Parsa, Sunsari, Chitwan, Saptari, Kailali, Dhanusa, Achham, Kapilvastu, Mahottari and other Districts
Academic Qualification: Completed Bachelor’s Degree in management with at least 2nd division marks/CGPA of 2.40 from a recognized university.
Age: Not below 21 years and not exceeding 35 years as on application deadline.
Preference shall be given to a suitable local candidate who is the resident of the same district or from nearby districts where the vacancy exists.
6. Executive Secretary
Job Location: Head Office
Academic Qualification: Completed Bachelor’s Degree in management with at least 1st division marks/CGPA of 2.60 from a recognized university. Age: Not below 21 years and not exceeding 35 years as on application deadline.
- Responsible for updating meetings/appointment.
- Must have written and verbal communication skill in Nepali and English.
- Must have good administrative and organizing skills.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office packages such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Must have completed Secretarial Course from recognized Training Institute.
Preference shall be given to candidates having experience of at least 1 year in secretarial function.
Note: Preference shall be given to candidates having two-wheeler license. Documents Required for Application:
- Cover Letter with preferred position and locations.
- Curriculum Vitae with two references (Photo is mandatory in the CV).
- Copy of Citizenship.
- Certified copies of latest academic documents.
- Applying Procedure
The deadline for application is December 27, 2018. Only resumes submitted online will be considered and only such applicants filling it online, meeting the job criteria; will stand eligible for the further selection process.