How to download videos from Facebook (No App version)
Many people around the globe are using social media like facebook, twitter, linkedin to communicate with people, share their feeling etc.Among the social media, facebook is the most used social networking website around the world. Many of us are feeling Facebook is now being our daily life routine. People are also using facebook as the video sharing platform. We view the video and want to save them in our personal computer for the future requirement, entertainment or some other purpose. But facebook does not allow videos to download directly. So here we bring some tips to download videos from Facebook easily.
Downloading videos from Facebook is very easy. There are many apps available on the internet which allows user to download videos from Facebook and many other websites. But here we are going to share with you a method to download videos from Facebook without using any app or external links.
- First select the video you want to download and play it.
- Right click on the video and a few options will appear.
- Click on the ‘Show video URL’ option.
- The URL of the video is shown and now you will need to copy it.
- Open a new tab and paste the URL of the video in it.
- But before that you will have to remove all the ‘www’ and replace it with ‘X’.
For e.g.: The link is ‘www.facebook.com’ and you will have to change it to ‘x.facebook.com’.
- The video will be shown in the tab and now you will have to play the video.
- After the video starts the play, right click and select the ‘Save Video as’ option.
- Select a place to save the video and voila the video will get downloaded.