How to Download and Install iOS 13 now in your iPhone
Finally, at Apple Worldwide Developer conference 2019, Apple launched Apple iOS 13 with additional and enhanced features. But, every iPhone model is not compatible to upgrade and update from current iOS to the latest iOS 13. So, What are the compatible iPhone models, that support iOS 13? and How to Download and Install iOS 13 in my device? Check out the detail below.
The final version of iOS 13 yet not arrived and expected around September 2019. But still, you can try iOS 13 Beta Version in your device. As soon as the public version arrived, it will automatically notify you to update it. Since you are updating the Beta version of iOS 13, so there might be a chance of getting some bugs.
List of iPhone Models that support iOS 13:
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE
iPhone SE is one of the oldest iPhone models and it does support iOS 13. This is because iPhone SE is powered by Apple A9 Chip, which is the same chip iPhone 6s used.
How to Download and Install Apple iOS 13 in your iPhone Model:
To start the installation process, you must be a member of Apple Beta program. You can be a member of the program by simply signing in with your Apple ID. Along with Apple iOS 13 Beta, you can also download and install Apple MacOS 10.15 Catalina (Beta Version). But to try out these Beta version of OS, you must be a paid developer. To become the paid developer you need to pay around $100. You can also publish your apps into the Apple App store.
Since you are trying out the Beta version of iOS 13, You can sign in to Apple Beta program through your iOS device.
- Step 1: After you sign in into Apple Beta Program, first make sure that your files are Backup in icloud for future reference.
- Step 2: After you log in, you will see the button Download Profile, click on it and click install option.
- Step 3: Now Open your iPhone settings and Choose the option as General Tab -> Software Update, there you will see the option to install iOS 13.
- Step 4: You can install it now by completing a certain procedure.
- Step 5: After you complete your installation process, reboot your device,
- Step 6: That’s it you are done, now your device is running iOS 13 as main Operating System of the phone.
This is the certain steps you need to follow to get iOS 13 beta right now in your device. It’s better you wait for sometime and get public version of iOS 13 which is free of cost and also the Bug Free.